1. The history of using credit plays a big role in your future.
2. By law, you have the right to dispute negative items, if the item can't be verified then it most be removed from your credit report.
3. The law affords people who are being unfairly labeled as having bad credit with the ability to dispute any of the questionable items in the credit reports in an effort to have them permanently removed.
4. The lower the score is, the riskier the banks and lenders felt you.
5. higher score lower interest rates...SAVE MONEY.
6. Your credit scores represent your financial reputation.