Let’s review where we are with all the ways bad credit can harm good, well-meaning people.
If your credit isn’t up to par:
1. You’ll pay more for car loans.
2. You’ll pay a great deal more for your credit cards, and
3. You’ll pay a frightening additional amount in mortgage interest—literally, a fortune.
In fact, borrowing of every conceivable kind will cost you more—a lot more.
Lifestyle: The cost of poor credit isn’t just in the additional money you have to spend to get by—it’s also in the THINGS YOU DON’T GET TO DO.
1. If you don’t qualify for the best rates on loans and credit cards, you don’t get to invest the extra money spent.
2. If you don’t qualify for the best rates on loans and credit cards, you don’t get to buy nice things with that money—things you’d like to have for yourself and your family.